We, at Ben Salamah &Al Zamil, seek to recruit the best highly qualified professionals in the fields of auditing, accounting and financial consultations.
Ben Salamah &Al Zamil office provides a set of accounting and financial services according to the regulations, criteria, policies, and local and international laws in the following domains:
The accuracy and transparency of financial statements is highly important to enable investors and stakeholders to take sound decisions and draw future directions. This also helps them avoid risks in light of economic shifts through a specialized professional team that uses innovative methods and solutions in alignment with modern systems to provide high quality, precise, and clear auditing services.
We provide sound guidance for our clients through Zakat and tax consulting services to insure optimal investment of their funds according to calculated plans in alignment with laws and legislation. We also monitor the soundness and accuracy of the Zakat and tax base with relevant commissions and institutions with high levels of professionalism and responsibility. Our tax services include:
- Sharia Zakat.
- Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Corporate Income Tax.
- Withholding Tax.
- Real estate Tax Services.
The consulting services provided by our highly experienced and qualified team cover several financial and accounting aspects. These include the following:
- Feasibility studies.
- Financial and accounting services and variance analysis.
- Record, acquisition and merger-related consultations.
- Setting financial policies, procedures, and processes to enhance control and achieve the entity’s objectives.
- Consultations pertinent to the organizational structure.
- Corporate governance consultations.
- Other services as required.
Bookkeeping and accounting services are among the most vital operations at any business, enabling managers and owners to learn about all the financial transactions of their enterprises by providing them with clear, accurate, and continuous data on the financial position of their enterprises and the success of their financial decisions. Bookkeeping services include:
- Entering accounting entries.
- Entry closing and posting according to financial policies and procedures.
- Submit periodical (monthly, annually, and project-based) reports.
- Provide accurate, reviewed, and document account statements.
- Prepare the necessary financial statements and reports periodically.
We can deliver agreed upon procedures services in pertinence to specific financial information independently according to the relevant service standard (ISRS 4400), which are agreed upon procedures between entities and third parties to issue special reports on the realistic results of the financial operations or operational processes. Examples include the account payable, account receivable, relevant party purchases, sales and profits for one of the entities’ departments (or a particular financial statement) such as the financial position or all financial statements.